The Clemson Ring
Spring Ring Ceremony!
The Spring Ring Ceremony will be held on Monday, April 4, 2016 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena
650 North Academy Street
- Ceremony begins at 7:00 pm, doors open at 6:00 pm.
- No ticket required.
- Students should enter the Sandlapper Entrance to sign in for the ceremony and find your seat. The Sandpaper Entrance is to the LEFT of the Clemson University entrance. Follow the sidewalk to the entrance where you will be greeted by staff. Parents, family and friends should use the Clemson University Entrance.
- Guests of students receiving their ring should enter the building through the Clemson entrance.
- If you do not plan to attend, please send an email indicating your students name and mention that they will not attend.
- Those who purchased their ring during Ring Week are invited to receive their ring at the Ring Ceremony in April.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their academic transcript (not degree works progress report), as well as graduate students who have applied to graduate, can purchase their ring during this time.
- All those who have purchased their ring will be able to receive their ring at the ceremony. President Jim Clements will shake the hands of each new ring wearer after they have been presented with their class ring. Family and friends are encouraged to attend the ceremony to celebrate with the new ring wearer.
Students and guests attending the Ring Ceremony should anticipate paying for parking. This link will provide you with the City of Greenville Parking map with markers indicating parking garages that are in the downtown Greenville area. You may also find privately owned parking on Williams St., Manly St., and Broadus Ave. Fees vary based on the parking location. Download a PDF with driving directions from Charlotte, GSP Airport, Atlanta and Clemson here.
ADA Assistance will be available upon arrival at the ceremony. Various kiosks with Bon Secours Wellness Arena staff who can offer assistance will be located around the concourse.
- Students who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2016 Ring Ceremony, text @curing16s to the number 81010
- Parents who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2016 Ring Ceremony, text @curing16sp to the number 81010
A professional photograph will be available for purchase shortly after the completion of the April 4th ceremony. The student will receive an email at the email address provided during ring purchase with instructions on how to purchase the photos.
Special Assistance Needs:
For any special assistance needs for the April 4, 2016 Spring Ring Ceremony at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, please contact Stewart Summers at 864-656-5653 or call the front desk at 864-656-2345.
Clemson Ring Stories
More Ring Seal Jewelry
Ladies Traditional Ring
Ladies Dinner Ring
Men’s Medium Traditional Ring
Men’s Large Traditional Ring
Men’s Tie Tack
Men’s Lapel Pin
Men’s Cuff Links