Clemson Ring Ceremony
The Fall Ring Ceremony is set for Sunday, October 29.
Clemson students who are eligible to participate in the Fall ceremony will receive communications via email and text providing details about registering for the ceremony and picking up their ticket once they have registered.
Students who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their official transcript and purchased the official Clemson Ring during Ring Week are eligible to participate in the Ring Ceremony. Graduate students who have completed half of their required hours may also purchase their ring and participate in the ceremony.
The Ring Ceremony is intended for those Clemson students and former students who have earned a minimum of 90 earned hours and who have purchased their class ring from the exclusive manufacturer of the Clemson Ring.
Students without a ticket will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
Ceremony Times and Assignments
Ceremony assignments will be set after Ring Week is complete and the number of ceremonies is determined.
Due to the complex nature of the ceremonies, requests for specific assignment times cannot be accommodated.
Each participant (student) is assigned a specific seat in the venue. Seating assignments, the section and seat number, are included on the Participant’s Tickets. Each student is required to sit in this assigned seat as this assignment is directly connected to your Clemson Ring, therefore participant tickets cannot be exchanged or traded with another participant
If you have handicap accessibility needs, please include the information on your ticket reservation form or email email@example.com.
ADA Parking for students and guests is available on the north side of Littlejohn Coliseum along Ravenel Rd. and the north circle parking lot. See map here.
No Bags Policy: No bags will be allowed by guests or students participating in the ceremony.
Additional Details & Updates:
- Live Streaming Available: All ceremonies will be broadcast live and viewable at: tv.clemson.edu.
- A photograph of you will be available for purchase from a professional photography service. An email will be sent to you after the ceremony from Grad Images with details about how to order your photos.
- ADA Parking is available on the north side of Littlejohn Coliseum along Ravenel Rd. and the north circle parking lot. See map here.
- Attire: Students, parents and guests are asked to dress business professional. (i.e. suits, collared shirts with dress pants or skirts, a nice dress.)
Arriving at the ceremony:
- Doors will open 60 minutes prior to each ceremony. Guests are asked to exit the venue immediately after each ceremony to allow for setup for the next ceremony.
- Students MUST be in their seats at least 15 minutes prior to the ceremony start time. We will begin promptly at the advertised start time.
- Students will enter through the building’s loading dock. Students will be directed via signage and staff to the back of the building where each student must present their ticket for entrance.
- After the ceremony, all students will exit the building through this same entrance and receive their Ring Crest Glass, a congratulatory gift from the Clemson Alumni Association and the Student Alumni Council.
- Students will find their section and seat number on their ticket and must be seated as quickly as possible. Please refrain from leaving your seat, unless otherwise directed, during the ceremony if at all possible.
- Guests will enter the arena through the main entrances of venue.
Not Participating in the Fall Ring Ceremony?
How You Will Receive Your Ring:
- Students living on campus or locally will pick up their rings at the Clemson Alumni Center (109 Daniel Drive) the day after the ceremony from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Students will enter the main doors at the Alumni Center through the Business School side of the building and follow directional signs and social distance safety measures to pick up rings.
- Students taking classes remotely this semester can have their rings mailed to them. Please email the Clemson Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name, CU ID and order number. Your ring will be mailed to the address on your ring order form after the Ring Ceremony. This process takes approximately three weeks.
Each student will receive text messages through Remind Updates for their assigned Ring Ceremony. *If you have previously opted out of Remind messages and you would like to receive text updates in the event that there are changes or updates to your Ring Ceremony, please check your email on details of how to sign up to receive text messages.
Please note: Standard text message rates apply