The Clemson Ring
Ring Week – January 21-23!
Clemson students who have earned 90 or more credit hours are eligible to purchase their ring during Clemson Ring Week – January 21-23, 2020 – at the Clemson Alumni Center. Special parking will be available during Ring Week (weather permitting).
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their academic transcript (not degree works progress report), as well as graduate students who have applied to graduate, can purchase their ring during this time.
The ring manufacturer, Balfour, will be on-campus during this time to offer sizing assistance as well as ordering assistance. Students can visit the Alumni Center, across from Bowman Field, during the hours of 10:00 am – 4:00 pm on these days to place their order. Students may also choose to order their ring online by clicking the button to the right.
Students who order their ring during this time are invited to participate in the Clemson Alumni Association’s Spring Ring Ceremony where President Jim Clements will shake hands with each of the new ring wearers. Family and friends are encouraged to attend the ceremony to celebrate with the new ring wearer.
2020 Spring Ring Ceremony
Sunday, April 5, 2020
Ring Ceremony Details:
1 Avenue of Champions
Clemson, SC 29632
- If family members are unable to attend, the ceremony will be live streamed at http://tv.clemson.edu/.
- The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for this event. Details: Littlejohn Clear bag Policy
- Students who are participating in the ceremony are asked to refrain from bringing bags.
- Metal Detectors will be located at all entrances
- In an effort to ensure that the Ring Ceremony is as safe as possible, Clemson Athletics, in conjunction with the Clemson University Police Department, will implement a walk-through metal detector system in Littlejohn Coliseum at the entrances of the Burton Gallery, the East Gate, the South Gate and the student entrance on the loading dock. Students who are participating in the ceremonies are asked to refrain from bringing bags. The detectors will require additional time to enter the coliseum, so please plan accordingly.
- No ticket required.
- Students should enter the designated student entrance to sign in for the ceremony and find your seat. Students will enter through the Loading Dock beside the Swann Pavilion. See photo to the right for directions.
- Guests of students receiving their ring should enter the building through the Parent and Guest Entrances. The Parent and Guest Entrances include the Burton Gallery (East and West), the East Entrance by the Tiger statue and the North Entrance next to Handicap Parking. See photo to the right for details.
- If you do not plan to attend, please send an email indicating the students name and mention that they will not attend.
- Those who purchased their ring during Ring Week are invited to receive their ring at the Ring Ceremony in April. Invitations are sent to the address provided during the ordering process.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their academic transcript (not degree works progress report), as well as graduate students who have applied to graduate, can purchase their ring during Ring Week.
- All those who have purchased their ring will be able to receive their ring at the ceremony as long as they have purchased their ring NO LATER THAN January 23, 2020.
- President Jim Clements will shake the hands of each new ring wearer after they have been presented with their class ring. Family and friends are encouraged to attend the ceremony to celebrate with the new ring wearer.
- Graduate Students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to attend the ceremony.
Parking and Driving Directions:
The main parking areas will be in Lot 5 behind the West End Zone and under the Breezeway at the Stadium. No parking pass is required. Parking assistance will be on-site as well as traffic direction. Handicap parking is on the North side of Littlejohn. See map to the right.
ADA Assistance will be available upon arrival at the ceremony. Alumni and coliseum staff who can offer assistance will be located around the concourse. For any special assistance needs for the Fall Ring Ceremony at the Littlejohn Coliseum, please contact Stewart Summers at 864-656-5653 or call the front desk at 864-656-2345.
Text Updates: If you would like to receive text updates, please download the Remind app from the app store on your phone and follow the directions below:
- Students who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2020 Ring Ceremony, text @curings20 to the number 81010
- Parents who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2019 Ring Ceremony can also text @curings20 to the number 81010
A professional photograph will be available for purchase shortly after the completion of the ceremony. The student will receive an email at the email address provided during ring purchase with instructions on how to purchase the photos.
Special Assistance Needs:
For any special assistance needs for the Fall Ring Ceremony at the Littlejohn Coliseum, please contact Stewart Summers at 864-656-5653 or call the front desk at 864-656-2345.
Fall 2019 1:00pm Ceremony
Fall 2019 5:00 pm Ceremony
Clemson Ring Stories
More Ring Crest Jewelry
Ladies Traditional Ring
Ladies Dinner Ring
Men’s Medium Traditional Ring
Men’s Large Traditional Ring
Men’s Tie Tack
Men’s Lapel Pin
Men’s Cuff Links