Alumni Career Services
Clemson University alumni who have been out of school 1-year or longer have access to an array of career resources through the Clemson Alumni Association.
We begin working with you 1-year post graduation and we continue—indefinitely.
We offer training via phone and in-person consults on the tools and resources we provide for you at no charge. We give you access to career networking and recruiting events, and our annual alumni career fair.
Overview of Services
- Access to Millions of Jobs; NACELINK Network, CareerShift, Alumni Career Services Job Board
- Career and Personality Assessments
- Phone and In-person Consults (as time permits)
- Networking & Recruiting Opportunities (HireCLEMSON)
- Alumni Career Fairs
- Resume Resources (resume critiques when time permits)
For more information about how Alumni Career Services can help you, please contact us at 864-656-2345, or email us at CUAlumni@clemson.edu.
Networking & Connections
Connections are important! Whether you are looking to make connections as you settle in a new area, or you’re looking for career connections, the Clemson Alumni Association has tools to help you. Reach out to us today to learn more!