The Clemson Tigers are going to the Goodyear Cotton Bowl! Join us in Texas for an orange-filled weekend full of events, food, freebies and cheering on the Tigers!
Friday, December 28, 2018
Make a Difference in Dallas – Clemson Family Service Project
8:30 – 11:30 am
Team up with Clemson faculty, staff and other volunteers to make a difference in Dallas!
As the Clemson Tigers prepare to face Notre Dame in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, the Clemson Alumni Association and Clemson University Student Affairs are teaming up with Goodwill Industries of Dallas to perform tasks like sorting donations, unloading trucks, working in the repair shop and preparing care packages. Registration is required to participate. Space is limited, so please register early! Register ➡️http://bit.ly/clemsoncottonservice. While we are in town to celebrate Clemson, help us make a positive impact in Dallas and show the world Every Tiger Cares!
Clemson Family – Welcome to Texas Event
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Lets turn Texas Clemson Orange before the College Football Playoff Goodyear Cotton Bowl! Join the Clemson Family, Clemson Alumni Association, IPTAY and the Dallas/Ft Worth Clemson Club at Sports & Social located at Texas Live! starting at 5:00 pm (1650 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, Texas 76011) after the Battle of the Bands. This is a FREE, family-friendly event.
Sports & Social will have a full menu available, however if you want to skip the wait, take advantage of the tailgate-style buffet! You can pre-purchase buffet tickets or buy them at the door. Click Here to purchase one of three tailgate-style buffet tickets through Sports & Social.
Saturday, December 29, 2018
Clemson Family Tailgate @ the AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX (home of the Dallas Cowboys) is SOLD OUT
11:30 am – 2:00 pm (CST)
Join the Clemson Alumni Association and IPTAY for a pre-game tailgate inside AT&T Stadium – home of the Dallas Cowboys.
We all know the Clemson Family enjoys the pregame celebration, and it’s time for one of the biggest tailgates of the year. Join the Clemson Alumni Association and IPTAY prior to the Goodyear Cotton Bowl on Saturday, December 29th for the Clemson Family Tailgate.
- The tailgate will be located inside AT&T Stadium and will run from 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (CST)
- Tickets are $85 per person for adults
- Tickets for children 12 and under are $45
- Ticket includes a BBQ menu consisting of BBQ spiced kettle chips and jalapeno onion dip, blue corn chips and salsa, Texas chopped salad with chipotle-agave vinaigrette and BBQ ranch, Cowboys caviar, build your own BBQ slider bar with chopped brisket, pulled pork, pickles, jalapenos, bourbon BBQ sauce, tumbleweed onions, mac n cheese with popcorn chicken, buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles, Clemson logo cookies and team colored cupcakes.
- An open bar with beer, wine and liquor is also included with the adult ticket.
- You must have a game ticket and tailgate ticket to enter and you must plan to remain inside the stadium once you have entered. Once you enter the tailgate and are inside the stadium, you will not be allowed to leave and re-enter the stadium.
- The tailgate will be inside AT&T Stadium spread across two levels connected by elevators and escalators.
- The tailgate is SOLD OUT
Tickets will be delivered via mobile delivery. There will be no hard copy tickets for the tailgate. Upon arrival, please enter through Gate G.
Dallas Travelers Events – Thursday through Saturday
For those who plan to stay in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl and are looking for a place to gather in the Dallas area, celebrate the Tigers at Bottled Blonde and Backyard. Starting Thursday evening, December 27th, through Saturday, December 29th, both venues will give a portion of their proceeds back to the Dallas/Ft. Worth Clemson Club and ONE Clemson, the official Clemson Alumni Association affinity group focused on assisting student-athletes with their transition from college to career.
Goodyear Cotton Bowl
Check out all of the details about fan activities at the official College Football Playoff Cotton Bowl site.
Clear Bag Policy in Effect – be mindful that it may take more time than usual to enter the stadium due to the clear bag policy so consider heading into the stadium early. Review all venue policies here.