https://alumni.clemson.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Clemson-Alumni-CO-HR-2020-300x104.png 0 0 Dana Morgan https://alumni.clemson.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Clemson-Alumni-CO-HR-2020-300x104.png Dana Morgan2018-08-07 09:06:502018-08-07 09:11:35Submitting Content for the Echo Enewsletter
The Clemson Alumni Echo Enewsletter is distributed every other Wednesday. There are TWO options for submitting an announcement to the Echo:
1. Advertisement: If you provide an ad, not a story, the new ad dimensions are portrait – 310 px wide by 542 pixels tall. Please send me a new ad for the next issue at these dimensions by the Friday before the distribution date.
2. Story: For all story submission your photo must be close to 313 px x 231 px. This is to ensure any faces or words fit within the visible space of the pic.
Requested format for a story:
- An image that portrays your story
- Short, concise headline (20 characters or less)
- One sentence of descriptive text (200 characters or less)
- URL Link to the rest of the story or for call to action: “read more” , “view photos”, “view video”, “give now”
Please remember with the format, we have less room for text and a great thumbnail image can really drive your open rate (we size the images for you). We also have the ability to convert your PDF or Word Document to a URL link per the required format specs below. Be sure to check out our last Echo at http://www.clemsonecho.com.
Please submit your content to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Always find the archived issues at: https://alumni.clemson.edu/the-echo-archives/! And don’t forget about the interactive social platform www.TigersOnTheMove.com!
Be sure to check out our App! This app feeds stories to the phones of its users via the RSS feeds of our Clemson website including Newsstand, Athletics, Clemson World, Tigers on the Move and much more! Learn more at https://apple.co/2G2hdSV.