Student Alumni Association
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is an open-membership organization creating student awareness of Clemson Alumni Association services and how it can positively impact the student experience.
Join online today by stopping by the Alumni Association across from Bowman Field (109 Daniel Drive) to complete the process in person.
Membership to the Student Alumni Association (SAA) is $20 and $5 goes towards a gift to Clemson.
If you would like to support the Student Alumni Association with a tax deductible gift, please contact Stewart Summers.
SAA is a way for undergraduate students to enhance their experience while at Clemson University. SAA provides a way to connect and foster a lifelong bond with Clemson. By making the yearly gift ($20 initially, $10 each year after) back to Clemson University as a student, SAA members establish a lifetime of service and connection with our institution.
1. “Ever Loyal” Book – The Ever Loyal book outlines the ‘bucket list’ for Clemson students, providing a list of traditions and events every student should try to do before graduation. SAA members who complete all 30 tasks in the Ever Loyal Book are eligible to receive an Ever Loyal Medallion to wear at graduation.
2. “Ever Loyal” Card (Discount Card) – This discount card is given to all members of SAA and has a variety of discounts for local businesses which are only available to SAA members.
3. SAA T-shirt
4. “BEAT” T-shirts – During the week prior to certain Clemson home football games, SAA members can pick up free “Beat” T-shirts to wear to the game. For example, when Clemson plays Notre Dame at home this year, SAA members can get a free t-shirt that says ‘BEAT NOTRE DAME’ on it.
You will receive an email letting you know when and where you can pick up your shirt.
5. Appreciation days – In order to thank all members of SAA for their gifts to Clemson and their dedication to this university, SAC holds an annual SAA Appreciation Day in the spring for all current members. Last year, free ice cream was given away from ’55 Exchange to thank all SAA members.
6. Along with meetings to connect with SAA members throughout the year!