Alumni Career Services
Find your next career. Network with your peers. Be a mentor. All through Clemson Alumni Career Services.
Be a Mentor
Make a difference in the life of another Tiger through TigerLink, a mentorship program designed to connect Tigers for a successful future. Mentor a current student, other alums or be mentored yourself and take the next move to advance your career. Learn more at https://tigerlink.clemson.edu/.
Make Your Next Career Move
Clemson University alumni who have been out of school 1-year or longer have access to an array of career resources through the Clemson Alumni Association. We begin working with you 1-year post graduation and we continue—indefinitely. We offer training via phone and in-person consults on the tools and resources we provide for you at no charge, and we host multi-school alumni career fairs.
- Access to Millions of Jobs; NACELINK Network, CareerShift, Alumni CareerLink (Job Board)
- Phone and In-person Consults (as time permits)
- Multi-School Alumni Career Fairs
- Resume Resources (resume critiques when time permits)
For more information about how Alumni Career Services can help you, please contact us at 864-656-2345, or email us at CUAlumni@clemson.edu.
Connections are important! Whether you’re settling into a new area, or you’re looking for career connections—we can help. Through our official club and group network, you’ll be able to connect with other Clemson alumni in your area. To see a list of clubs in your area, go to: https://alumni.clemson.edu/get-involved/clemson-clubs/.
How to Get Started:
- Update your contact information: https://cualumni.clemson.edu/bio-update.
- Register for Alumni Career Services: https://alumni.clemson.edu/career-services-registration/. You’ll receive an email confirmation once your account has been approved and set-up.
Clemson Alumni CareerLink (Alumni Job Board)
To post or apply for a job, please follow the links below to access Clemson Alumni CareerLink.