Clemson Alumni Council
The Clemson Alumni Council exists to facilitate the partnership between the University and the Clemson Family. The diverse group of Tigers was formed to ensure that the opinions and perspectives of alumni across the broad spectrum of our University can be voiced and heard. Clemson University needs the input, participation and support of its outstanding alumni as it aspires to do an even greater job of reaching its goals, overcoming any obstacles, highlighting the many achievements and fulfilling its mission.
Bubba Britton, 864-325-3051
How We Serve
- We provide a forum for relationship-building and networking among Clemson’s alumni volunteer leaders.
- We create educational opportunities for organized alumni leadership about key University issues and initiatives.
- We act as a sounding board and provide feedback for University leadership on current or proposed programs and services for the benefit of alumni.
- We are the platform for the sharing of ideas among Clemson’s various alumni groups.
- We allow for a broader base of alumni to participate significantly in the affairs of their Alumni Association.
- We create one more opportunity for fun and fellowship with alumni from across the country and globe.
- We serve as advocates to engage, inform and encourage other alumni to communicate with members of the S.C. General Assembly, the U.S. Congress and other elected officials regarding issues of importance to Clemson and higher education.
Members of the Clemson Alumni Council represent a larger Clemson Alumni Family. The Clemson Club and Special-Interest Group presidents.
This important group meets in Clemson twice a year to network, to share ideas and to hear updates from the Alumni Association staff and board. The Clemson Alumni Council ties Tigers to their University and the University to its Tigers.