If you are interested in serving on the Alumni Council in the future, applications will be accepted every June.
Presently the council is foused on two main objectives:
(1) Developing a mission and goals for the organization.
The Alumni Council has established the following mission statement:
The mission of the Clemson University MBA Alumni Association is to enhance the experience of alumni and students through valuable opportunities that build an environment of loyalty, involvement, and life-long commitment to Clemson and the Clemson MBA family.
The organization will strive to create opportunities that:
1. Facilitate a forum for alumni to interact socially and professionally in order to ensure continued career success,
2. Foster the development of students and prepare them to enter a professional work environment after graduation
3. Enhance the perception and promote awareness of the Clemson MBA brand around the world.
(2) Re-establishing connection with our alumni.
I encourage all alumni to participate in the following two important items:
1. We are establishing an up-to-date database of all alumni to ensure better communication. Please click here to provide your information.