The Clemson Family is invited to give back to the South Florida community by volunteering at the ‘Feeding South Florida’ foodbank. ‘Feeding South Florida’ is the leading domestic hunger relief organization in South Florida. You MUST register in order to volunteer at this event. See instructions below. What better way to show your Clemson spirit than by volunteering to help others!
Community Service Project:
8:30am – 11:30am
Feeding South Florida
2501 SW 32nd Terrace
Pembroke Park, FL 33023
- Click on the link below and select the option to ‘Create An Account’ – http://feedingsouthflorida.force.com/ . You will then be directed to a page that will require basic information to be completed.
- Once you are registered, you will need to select the ‘Register for Volunteer Shifts’ button where you will then be directed to a page containing the December calendar.
- Be sure to choose ‘December 30th – AM Shift’ on the calendar. If you choose the PM shift, the Clemson option will not be available to you.
- You will be directed to a page that list all dates and shifts in December.
- Be sure to scroll to December 30th – which will be highlighted
- It is VERY important that you select the option ‘Sign up with a team’ – DO NOT choose “Sign Up” or the Clemson option will not be available to you.
- You will be directed to a page giving you options for joining a group.
- Select ‘Option 2: Join an Existing Team’ – Clemson University will be the only option in the drop down feature. If you do not see Clemson University, hit the back button and repeat the step listed above.
- Choose the ‘Submit’ button
- Congratulations…you are a Clemson University Volunteer Team Member!
If you have any issues registering for this event, please call 954-518-1838.