Ring Week – January 18-20!
If you have completed 90 credit hours it is now time to complete the next milestone: ordering your Clemson class ring. The Clemson Alumni Association will host Spring Ring Week January 18-20, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Clemson Alumni Center.
- You must have completed 90 or more earned hours on your academic transcript (not degree works progress report) to be eligible to order.
- All students ordering a ring during Ring Week are required to register for an appointment time. If you have met the requirements to order your Clemson Ring, Click Here to schedule your appointment.
- Spring Ring Week is an opportunity for you to meet with a Balfour sales representative to determine your ring size and to place your order. Balfour and alumni association representatives will be onsite to answer questions and assist with the ordering process.
- Undergraduate students who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their official transcript and purchased the official Clemson Ring during Ring Week are eligible to attend the Ring Ceremony.
- Graduate students may purchase their ring once they have completed half of their required hours for graduation.