The annual Prowl & Growl tour travels to communities across the Southeast to update the Clemson Family on the latest news in athletics. This year’s tour will include football and basketball coaches and Athletic Department Administrators. Fans will be given the opportunity to learn about what’s happening at Clemson University while showing their support for the Tigers.
Don’t miss out on your chance to get updates from athletics, watch highlight videos and participate in a Q&A.
Wednesday, May 16
Location: Nashville Farmer’s Market
- 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. Nashville, TN 37064
- Doors open: 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Select Nashville Farmer’s Market vendors will be open to purchase food and drink
- Program: 6:45 p.m.
- Tickets: $20 ($25 at the door)
- Children’s Ticket: $15 (ages 8-15, 8 and under free)
Ticket Reservation Contact:
- Ticket Reservation and Sponsorship Contact: Jonathan Senn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online Ticket Sales for Nashville Area Clemson Club: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-prowl-growl-nashville-area-clemson-club-tickets-44170481098
Ticket Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, May 9 with a limited number of tickets available at the door on the night of the event.