7:00:00 pm – 8:30:00 pm
Grace and Dany will take us on a culinary tour of their birth country while teaching how to prepare a couple of traditional Lebanese recipes. This all takes place in the comfort of your own kitchen while enjoying a unique chef-inspired meal for two! The menu includes some of Grace and Dany’s favorite dishes and delicacies paired with a bottle of Lebanese wine. It will be available for pre-purchase at all Lebanese Taverna and LebTav locations (see list here).
Exclusive Clemson Club Meal for Two ($89) Includes:
- Bottle of Lebanese Red or White (your choice)
- Hommus – traditional dip of chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and garlic
- Kibbeh – ground beef & lamb fritters
- Grape Leaves – stuffed with rice, tomato, onions and chickpeas
- M’saka – roasted eggplant, onions and tomato
- Tabouleh – national dish of Lebanon, parsley, mint, tomato
- Ouzi – braised lamb served over spiced rice
- Baklava – phyllo dough, mixed nuts
Don’t miss this perfect at-home dinner party! The Zoom link and specific meal ordering/pickup instructions will be provided to all registrants. Thank you to Lebanese Taverna for donating 10% of all sales back to our Scholarship Fund.
More information and registration at https://www.clemsonclub.org/index.php?id=event-details&eid=0baidu64ka63lua42erq6k0eh6.
Questions? Contact Rachael Wiker’00 at email@example.com.