- The Clear Bag Policy will be in effect for this event. Details: Littlejohn Clear bag Policy
- The Guarding of the Rings details will be announced closer to the event date.
- The Parade of Rings details will be available closer to the event date.
- The Ring Ceremony begins at 3:00 pm, doors open at immediately following the Parade of Rings.
- No ticket required.
- Students should enter the designated student entrance to sign in for the ceremony and find your seat. Students will enter through the Loading Dock beside the Swann Pavilion.
- Guests of students receiving their ring should enter the building through the parent and guest entrances. The Parent and Guest Entrances include the Burton Gallery (East and West), the East Entrance by the Tiger statue and the North Entrance next to Handicap Parking.
- If you do not plan to attend, please send an email indicating your students name and mention that they will not attend.
- Those who purchased their ring during Ring Week are invited to receive their ring at the Ring Ceremony in April. Invitations are sent to the address provided during the ordering process.
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled who have completed 90 or more earned hours on their academic transcript (not degree works progress report), as well as graduate students who have applied to graduate, can purchase their ring during this time.
- All those who have purchased their ring will be able to receive their ring at the ceremony as long as they have purchased their ring NO LATER THAN January 18, 2018.
- President Jim Clements will shake the hands of each new ring wearer after they have been presented with their class ring. Family and friends are encouraged to attend the ceremony to celebrate with the new ring wearer.
- Graduate Students must contact email@example.com to make arrangements to attend the ceremony.
Parking and Driving Directions:
The main parking areas will be in Lot 5 behind the West End Zone and under the Breezeway at the Stadium. No parking pass is required. Parking assistance will be on-site as well as traffic direction. Handicap parking is on the North side of Littlejohn. See map to the right.
ADA Assistance will be available upon arrival at the ceremony. Alumni and coliseum staff who can offer assistance will be located around the concourse. For any special assistance needs for the April 15, 2018 Spring Ring Ceremony at the Littlejohn Coliseum, please contact Stewart Summers at 864-656-5653 or call the front desk at 864-656-2345.
- Students who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2018 Ring Ceremony, text @curings18 to the number 81010
- Parents who wish to receive text updates about the Spring 2018 Ring Ceremony can also text @curings18 to the number 81010
A professional photograph will be available for purchase shortly after the completion of the April 15th ceremony. The student will receive an email at the email address provided during ring purchase with instructions on how to purchase the photos.
Special Assistance Needs:
For any special assistance needs for the April 15, 2018 Spring Ring Ceremony at the Littlejohn Coliseum, please contact Stewart Summers at 864-656-5653 or call the front desk at 864-656-2345.