Class of 1995 Clemson Alumni Reunion
The Clemson University Class of 1995, as well as the class of 1994 and 1996, are invited to come home to Clemson and reunite with your old classmates and friends. Reminisce about your days as a student and learn about what is happening at Clemson today.
Enjoy university presentations, campus updates, campus tours and activities. You can also enjoy gathering with your former classmates during a Spring Game Alumni Tailgate.
In honor of the 25th anniversary of the Class of 1995’s graduation, we will be starting a Class of 1995 Scholarship Endowment. Register now to join us April 3-4, 2020!
It is the pleasure of the Clemson Alumni Association to congratulate and celebrate you on the 25th anniversary of your graduation from Clemson. In recognition of this milestone, it is with great excitement to extend this invitation to return to campus to reunion with your fellow classmates.
The following are events for your class to gather and become reacquainted with Clemson and your fellow Tigers!
Friday, April 3, 2020:
1:00-1:30 PM – Registration Check-in
- Tent between the Centerfield Wall of Doug Kingsmore Stadium and the brand-new Softball Stadium.
- Please park in Jervey Meadows just as you would for a baseball game.
1:30 PM – Buses depart Jervey Parking Lot for driving tour en-route to Class of ‘44 Visitors Center. Driving tour to include:
- Snow Family Outdoor Fitness and Wellness Center
- Andy Quattlebaum Outdoor Education Center
- New Business School Building
- Douhtit Hills
2:00 PM – Arrive Class of ’44 Visitors Center
2:00-3:00 PM – Presentations to Class, Class of ’44 Visitors Center auditorium
- Clemson’s Campus, changes and plans, Barry Anderson, University Planning & Design
- Clemson Admissions, University Admissions Counselor
3:00-4:15 PM – Campus Walking Tour
4:15 PM – Board Busses for Baseball Tailgate
4:30-6:00 PM – Clemson Baseball Tailgate
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages included with ticket
- Cash Bar available
6:00 PM – First Pitch: Clemson vs. Pittsburgh
- Tickets for the baseball game are not included in reunion pricing and must be purchased at alumni.clemson.edu/1995baseball. It is anticipated that this game could sell out. Please don’t wait to get your tickets!
Saturday, April 4, 2020:
9:00-10:00 AM – Presentations to Class
- Class of ’95 Tent, Shaw Family Lot (Lot 2)
11:00 AM-2:00 PM – Spring Fling fun and socializing
- Class of ’95 Tent, Shaw Family Lot (Lot 2) (Details here: alumni.clemson.edu/cu-spring-fling)
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages included with ticket.
- Cash Bar Available
- Entertainment: CRAVIN’ MELON
- Price (per adult – 13 and up) for Class of ’95 Tailgate: $20
- Price (per child – 12 and under) for Class of ’95 Tailgate: $10
Clemson University officials continue to closely monitor the rapid spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Guests interested in this year’s Class of 1995 events who have recently traveled to international locations identified in the latest CDC Level 3 advisory are highly discouraged from attending. Any change to the Class of 1995 25th reunion schedule would be the result of cancellations to normal University operations. Currently, there are no changes to University operations or its academic schedule. This is not a time to panic, but it is a time for preparation, careful consideration and making well-informed decisions. For the latest information, visit Clemson’s COVID-19 site.