The Triangle Clemson Alumni Club is pleased to announce a Pre-Game Tailgate Event for the NC State game on November 4, 2017. Triangle Clemson Club cordially invites all visiting Tiger Fans to join us for the event, which will begin at 11:30AM on Saturday, November 4, 2017. All proceeds of the pre-game event will benefit our scholarship program for future Clemson University students.
The event will be held at Backyard Bistro (919-851-6203) located at 1235 Hurricane Alley Way, Raleigh, NC 27607, which is within walking distance of the stadium. Backyard Bistro has significant experience with hosting events such as the one we are planning. Bring all your Clemson friends and family and wear your Solid Orange!
The event will feature:
– A chance to Meet and Greet fellow and visiting alumni from all over the country who are coming to Raleigh for the N.C. State game;
– All-You-Can-Eat food and all non-alcoholic beverages;
– (2) alcoholic beverage tickets for each paying adult customer for popular beer brands and cider (additional beverage tickets can be purchased at $3.00 apiece with your event ticket);
– Live entertainment provided by the Page 6 Band;
The cost of the event (food, beverages and live entertainment) is as follows:
– Adults (21 and over) – $50
– Children (10-20) – $20
– Children (9 and under) – Free
– Additional Alcoholic Drink Tickets – $3/each
All day parking will be available 5 hours prior to kickoff at Backyard Bistro for $10. Additional spaces can be found at the NC State Fairgrounds, Governor James B. Hunt Horse Complex and Cardinal Gibbons High School.
Wrist bands will be issued to all paying attendees and will be required for admission to the event. There will be no ticket sales at the door.
For further information, please contact Club President, Adrienne Kerchner ’00 at (703) 577-1169 with any questions or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing all visiting Clemson fans at the pre-game event. Thanks for your support of this event and our efforts to raise money for future Clemson student scholarships.