Second Century Society Luncheon Club
Have you heard of the Second Century Society? If you’ve been a past member, you already know what a great opportunity this club offers for keeping in touch with Clemson University.
If you aren’t a past member, let us fill you in:
In 1989, a dedicated group of Clemson alumni and friends in the Columbia area formed an organization called The Second Century Society. Their goal was to provide a forum for Clemson to share its message with alumni and friends of Clemson. It is a networking opportunity as well as an opportunity to learn what is going on in the academic and research fields at our school and what you can do to help Clemson accomplish its mission. Membership is open to all that share an interest in Clemson.
This year we will meet again at Senate’s End, this time in The Hall (where we last met for President Clements visit). This year we will be meeting at 316 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29201. Our meeting format continues as before: doors open at 11:45 AM for the meal, the program begins at approximately 12:20, and ends by 1:00 PM. This schedule allows the members and guests to meet and learn about Clemson within lunchtime.
You can purchase the following options:
- Option 1A:
- Full Season – 5 Meetings = $100
- This option expires after 10/4/2017 – on 10/5/2017 go to Option 1B
- Option 1B:
- Full Season – 4 Meetings = $80
- This option expires after 11/29/2017 – on 12/1/2017 go to Option 1C
- Option 1C:
- Full Season – 3 Meetings = $60
- This Option expires after 1/24/2018 – on 1/25/2018 go to option 1D
- Option 1D:
- Full Season – 2 Meetings = $40
- This option expires after 3/14/2018 – on 3/15/2018 only OPTION 2 is available for purchase
- Option 2:
- Single Meeting/Guest = $25
- This option expires after 5/2/2018
This year, enjoy the following sessions:
|Tuesday, October 3||Bobby McCormick, Dean – College of Business|
|Tuesday, November 28||Ellen Granberg, Associate Provost for Clemson University - ClemsonForward|
|Tuesday, January 23||TBD|
|Tuesday, March 13||TBD|
|Tuesday, May 1||TBD|
Please contact Helen Mitchell with questions.
President: Lee Ayers
Alumni liaison: Helen Mitchell email@example.com